Refund / Cancellation Policy / Transfer Policy
For cancellations 7 days or more before the program start date, a full refund will be provided.
For cancellations less than 7 days before the program start date, no refund will be processed. However, transfers to another similar program in the same country will be possible at a 15% re-registration fee.
This program is contraindicated for persons with certain medical conditions:
- History of fainting
- Heart attack
- Spinal problems
- Musculoskeletal issues (pain and swelling of joints, bone, cartilage, ligament, tendon)
- Uncontrolled bleeding of any kind
- Chronic fatigue
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Uncontrolled hypertension
- Active glaucoma
- Retina problems
- Severe nutritional deficiencies
- Active rheumatological problem
- Major surgery in past 6 months
- Minor surgery in the past 3 months
- COVID-19 infection within past 3 weeks
- Any active post COVID-19 symptoms
Body Mass Index (BMI) is above 30
Please seek the advice of a healthcare professional if you have a medical condition which is not listed here to ensure your suitability for enrolment. By ticking this box, I confirm that I do not have any of the above-mentioned medical conditions. I understand that if I have one or more of the listed conditions, enrolment in this program can be harmful to my health. I affirm that I am making an informed choice and have taken / will take all precautions necessary for my own health and safety.