Refund and Cancellation Policy for Shoonya Intensive Program
Cancellation and Refund Policy
• 90% will be refunded if cancellation occurs 14 days or more before the program. 10% is deducted for Program Processing fee.
• 50% will be refunded if cancellation occurs within 13 days or less of program start date.
• No refund can be made once the program starts. Transfer to another Shoonya program within next 6 months or the immediate next program if no program happens within 6 months can be availed with 15% Re-registration Fee
• Refund processing time is 3-4 weeks.
• It may be possible to re-register for the same program at a later date if you are unable to attend the program you are registering for. A 15% re-registration fee is applicable.
• You can register for the same class/program within 6 Months from the originally registered program start date. If the program fee has increased, you will have to pay the difference in fee in addition to the re-registration fee.
• If you leave the program for any reason, you are not eligible for a refund and we will consider this as a cancellation of your registration.
• There will be no refund for no-show.